- What happens after the process of buying a voucher?
We will send you a confirmation email with the details of your purchase. From that moment you will have 3 months to redeem the bonus. We recommend making the reservation of the appointment with time, to be able to choose a day that we have room and it suits you well, and so you can enjoy it before it expires.
- What is the difference between the different Thermal Circuits?
Depending on the duration you choose (45′, 60′ or 90′), you can complete parts of the circuit, that is, the 90 minutes will have more stations (such as the Biothermic or Scottish shower) than the Thermal Circuit 45 ‘or 60’.
– Kumaras Private Circuit 90 ‘- Hydromassage Pool, Cold Water Pool, Sanarium, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Biothermic Shower, Scottish Shower, Contrast Shower, Chillout Room, Cava and Chocolates.
– Circuit 90 ‘- Hydromassage Pool, Cold Water Pool, Sanarium, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Biothermic Shower, Scottish Shower, Contrast Shower, Chillout Room, Fruit Juice or Tea.
– Circuit 60 ‘- Hydromassage Pool, Cold Pool, Turkish Bath, Contrast Shower, Biothermic Shower, Chillout Room, Fruit or Tea Juice.
– Circuit 45 ‘- Hydromassage Pool, Cold Pool, Turkish Bath, Chillout Room, Fruit Juice or Tea.
- Once I have purchased my voucher, how do I make my appointment reservation?
To enjoy your pack or service, you must first make an appointment and make your reservation, so you can attend a day that suits you well and where we have available appointments.
- At what time can I book my appointment?
We are open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, and on Sundays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- How much time do I have to redeem my bonus?
You have a maximum of 3 months from the day of purchase to redeem the bonus.
- What happens if I can not attend the day I had booked to redeem my bonus?
You can change the date of your reservation up to 24 hours before it, by calling us by phone or email to notify us and make the change. Although both options are possible, it is advised via email so that this is recorded. The non-cancellation or no modification within 24 hours in advance leads to the loss of the right to the service and the non-refund of the service amount.
- Can underage 18 come to the spa?
Except for very special cases, which will be consulted with the company, it is only allowed to enter over 18 years.
- Are there special prices for groups?
If you are a group, you can contact us and check the special rates.
- When I fill out the online shopping form, is the information I fill out the buyer’s or the person I want to give it to?
The data is from the buyer, but if you want us to also send a gift voucher to the email of the person to whom you want to make a special gift, you will only have to request it in the notes section of the order. Remember to leave us the email of the person you want to send it to.
- What should I bring when I am going to enjoy my experience?
You should come equipped with bathing suits, a hair cap, toiletry kit, bath slippers and your physical gift voucher card. The center will provide you free of charge one bath towel per person, bath gel, shampoo, hairdryer and box office service. To your reservation you must arrive 5 ‘in advance for the reservation procedures at reception. Understand that if you are late you will not be compensated for lost time.
- Does the center has parking?
- Can I redeem my gift voucher for another service or refund of the bonus amount?
No, services must be respected as contracted. The gift voucher is identified by the card number that is your locator. You can give it away to whoever you want but in case you can not or do not want to enjoy it, the amount will not be refunded.
For any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our form, our phone numbers 955 762 617/638 749 337 or through our email email@example.com